Medical Sales Representative
Description Medical Sales Representative
The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for consulting with and providing clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals and their patients to achieve the sales objectives. Sales Representatives will operate within company policies and procedures and demonstrate a high degree of compliant and ethical behaviors.
- Prior sales experience required.
- Prior medical device, business to business or pharmaceutical sales experience strongly preferred.
- Strong data analysis, evaluation and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Diabetes products and therapies is nice to have
- Must be able to demonstrate deep understanding of the customer to drive, challenge and push thinking.
- Solid experience in making multiple referral calls on a daily basis.
- Job skills in business planning/consulting and territory financial analysis.
- Ability to execute sales strategies in a complex, multi-faceted environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills; team oriented conceptual/consultative sales skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Preference given to local candidates.
- Must successfully complete sales training.